Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Join the Techneaks Team!

If you have been invited to become a Techneakician, send me:

  • your pseudonym (e.g. ruzter)
  • a picture (avatar) you want by your name in the Techneakicians section! Your real pic, a southpark character of yourself, your favourite tool, whatever!
  • your title is you like. Mine is Master Tinkerer. Suggested terms include master, chief apprentice, journeyman, combined with jiggler, fiddler, taker-aparter, inventor, concocter, craftsman, craftswoman, craftyman... use a thesaurus, I just did! I reserve the right to assign/change titles as I see fit.
I will then give you permission to post your interesting but not necessarily useful tips, tricks, discoveries, and pictures. Things for us all to add to our "toolboxes" for that seriously unlikely situation.

Feel free to give suggestions on the blog, I like to give the illusion of a democracy!

The Management

P.S. And of course, Cheri can correct our grammar and spellign! ;P

No comments: